Internal Fires 8 Internal Fires 8

you a like a factory

that one was weird.....i mean, they're all weird. but this one was....more weird.

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

Yes, I am a factory. I am a machine. I am not human.

trust me, they can only get weirder as I make more.

Pooh's Friendship Day Pooh's Friendship Day

omg

that was one of the funniest things i've seen on newgrounds. i love it.

FourStar responds:

how swell

Internal Fires 6 Internal Fires 6

on par with the rest of your work

at least you're not getting worse. but i have a question. you said at some point that these were previews for a longer animation you were working on. when is that going to be done?

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

The full, real movie will be out to Newgrounds as soon as I finish it.

That is all I can say for now. The rest is top secret. Only I and / or the governament can see it.

Phantasmagoria 2:Avatar Phantasmagoria 2:Avatar

cool and creepy

damn cuthulu owned that guys hand

Mr. Edwards Mr. Edwards

this was one of your better ones...

but it was still like watching a car wreck.

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

Nah, I will just stick to Internal Fires. That is what the people of Newgrounds want! MUAHAHA

The Fall of Gandalf The Fall of Gandalf

you r teh best0r

i can offer you no input cuz u r prefect. hence all you're really relly hi scores. you own me.

turkeyindisguise responds:

Wow you have done a 180 faster than Jackie Chan in your movie taste. What was it, a week ago you hated our movies? Now we pawn? Awesome. As for your service to me, I will call thee hither then thy time is ripe...we got some partying to do!

Internal Fires Internal Fires

your stuff is so bad

i dont understand how you dont get blammed

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

Let us use our HEADS and THINK our way through this.

If my stuff was bad, it would be blammed, just as other crappy animations are blammed when they are send to the portal, where only the good survive.

This movie was not blammed, therefor desproving your hypothesis, "your stuff is bad" and should tell you why my animations don't get blammed.

P.S. the conclusion is that my flash do not suck. See what one can accomplish when they use their HEADS and THINK?

Internal Fires 3 Internal Fires 3

wow

1st: it was lame 2nd: why did he pour him the drink if he was just going to try to take it away?

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

This part of Newgrounds is called the "review". Here, you leave a review explaining what you think of the movie. You DO NOT ask questions. Now go back and try again. DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200. that means you lose, sorry.